£40k - 45k per year
0203 002 2217
23 days ago
Lead Mobile Telecoms Electrician
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 per annum + Van, Fuel & Expenses
Hours: Standard 50-hour weeks with overtime available.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Lead Telecoms Electrician with strong Mobile Telecoms experience to work for a fantastic company based in the UK. The successful candidate will work on various projects in the mobile comms industry, working alongside field engineers on site builds. You will be responsible for the Electrical side of the installations, completing AC/DC cabling and various other tasks on site. You will also be asked to meet with the client on sites to discuss works needing to be completed or completed works, therefore need to have in depth knowledge of all electrical installs onsite. The company operates UK wide delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites and staying away from home will be required on a regular basis.
- Installation of Electrical systems within the Telecoms industry
- AC/DC installation, testing and sign off
- Understand and Interpret test results
- Meeting clients onsite to discuss requirements and previous installations.
- Fault finding
- Safe Testing of Electrical equipment following installations
- Complete installations on Electrical Vehicle power units (you will be trained in this if you have not done it before)
Must Have: -
- Electrical experience working in the Telecommunications industry
- 2391 inspection & testing & 18th Edition
- Driving License
- RF Awareness / Rooftop Safety
- Emergency First Aid