£40k - 45k per year
13 days ago
M&E Maintenance Electrician
Location: UK (Ideally Midlands Based)
Start date: Monday 2nd August or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Van + Benefits
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Overtime and callout available
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an M&E focused Electrician with strong experience on generators, alarms, access systems and air-con, to work for a fantastic company based in the Midlands. The successful candidate will be working in Telecommunications Exchanges across the UK, so travel to various sites will be required. You will act as the SME for the company on all aspects of maintenance and repairs of the exchange. There all will be an excellent opportunity for Overtime on this project, working for a highly established organisation.
- Completing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) on the exchanges.
- Complete incident management and reporting as and when required.
- Act as the company SME on all M&E related technical issues.
- M&E Fault triage, investigation, and continuous improvement.
- Successfully liaise with the customer on any matters arising and create a strong relationship.
- Complete quality assurance checks.
- 18th Edition electrical qualification.
- Extensive experience in Electrical and Mechanical engineering roles, degree or accreditations would be ideal.
- Experience managing power and electrical related issues (UPS, Generator, Aircon, Fire Alarm, Access control systems) using telemetry software & Fault management applications.
- Experience working on monitoring M&E plant infrastructure problems.
- Experience working in Data Centres / Exchanges (Not essential).
- Worked on PPM or reactive projects in the past.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215