£45k - 50k per year
0203 002 2217
about 1 month ago
M + E Service Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + car allowance
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a M&E focused Service Manager with strong Data Centre Refresh and Maintenance projects experience to work for a fantastic company based in Yorkshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the contracted facilities maintenance programmes ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements and providing technical support within the company. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites may require. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Manager direct and sub-contractor staff within the delivery of contracts.
- Responsible for day-to-day budget regarding all activities within the project.
- Oversee whole project team on all required tooling and machinery.
- Liaise regularly with local and third-party labour to achieve full integrated delivery of service contract.
- Manage the scheduling of Engineers within the project and ensure that callouts are planned and organised by priority.
- Take full ownership of the companies on-call schedule and control permit to work systems.
- Regularly provide updated on-site Health and Safety documents and on-site information packs.
- Review all completion reports and ensure all are signed off correctly.
- Liaise with customers via phone and email to make that the correct materials are ordered, quotes are produced, and engineers / sub-contractors are allocated work.
- Grow and develop strong relationships with clients to provide fantastic customer service and technical support.
- Continue to develop companies CRM reporting tool.
- Previous experience in running M&E Projects within a Data Centre Environment.
- At least two years’ experience within the trade.
- Fantastic project and field knowledge and experience.
- SSSTS OR SMSTS Qualified (Desirable)
- Ability to read and interpret detailed Drawings and Methodology.
- HNC Qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217.