£30k - 32k per year
6 days ago
MEWP Tower Operator
Location: Worcestershire / Gloucestershire
Start date: Monday 18th October or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £32,000 per annum + MEWP
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a MEWP / Tower Operator to work for a fantastic telecommunications company based in Worcestershire. You will work with installation teams on Fibre / FTTx projects in the Worcestershire / Gloucestershire areas, ensuring works are completed safely and effectively.
This will be working for a brand-new ISP, the Investors behind this company are also invested in 2 or 3 other major ISP’s in the fibre industry. The company will have multi-million-pound backing with experienced investors behind them that know how to build successful large-scale businesses. This means that there are fantastic opportunities for growth in the business for candidates joining at this stage.
- Ensure all Installations are provided in a safe manner.
- Have Industry leading customer experience skills.
- Work with Streetworks to ensure any permits or TM requirements are understood and in place ready for the Installation visit.
- Support and work with Installers to ensure the health and safety of installations (and build if required)
- Ensure the customer understands the requirements of the use of the working at height solutions.
- Full Drivers License
- Working at height training is essential
- IPAF 1B
- New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) Unit 2
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.