28 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 2 Months rolling (More than likely extension to 6-12 months)
Job Type: Contract
Allied Resource are on the lookout for a Telecoms Engineer with experience in Migrations to work on a long-term contract at a site in Bristol. The successful candidate will be part of a team of Engineers working on a Vodafone site completing Migrations.
- Removing any redundant or over length Fibres.
- Termination of Copper systems.
- Identify any other potential issues around Fibres.
- Installing new standardised ODF Equipment.
- Circuit labelling.
- Installing Fibre and Copper
- Strong background with internal Fibre optic cabling.
- BT exchange / Vodafone pop site experience (desirable).
- Full UK driving licence.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong focus on Health and Safety.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.