£45k - 50k per year
14 days ago
Mobile Delivery Manager
Location: Birmingham (WFH 3-4 Days per week)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45-£50k + bonus + share scheme
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Delivery Manager with strong Mobile Telecoms experience to work for a fantastic company based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will lead the delivery of various Ericsson projects. The company operates internationally delivering Telecoms services, but this will be focused on the UK works. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including: Pension, Share Scheme, 28 days holiday + 8 BH total 36 days & Bonus Scheme.
- Organising engineers in the field and making sure it meets the delivery targets.
- Managing costs of sites and making sure they are delivered against the forecasts.
- Managing access to sites, liaising with your Team Leaders.
- Interviewing new candidates as the company continues to grow.
- Inducting and training the engineers appropriately to maximise their output.
- Looking at current process or lack off process to be able to present new changes to the business as it continues to grow. (Ericsson Project Experience ideally)
- Other line manager duties feedback, appraisals & development
- This role will very much be a big fish in a small pond. Being an architect for the future of how the business is shaped.
- Developing, implementing and delivery new and varied process/procedures.
Must Have: -
- 4g/5g rollout experience
- Ericsson projects experience ideally
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact TBC from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211