£40000 - £50000 per annum + WORK FROM HOME 3 DAYS A WEEK
16 days ago
Mobile Telecoms Build Manager
Location: South East or Midlands (Work from Home 3 days per week)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent or Long-Term Contract
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Build Manager with Mobile Telecoms project experience. Working for a fantastic Telecommunications company on a permanent or long-term contract basis. Offices are based in the Midlands or South East England, but candidates can work from home for 3 days per week.
- Deliver/manage the build and implementation of new sites for the mobile network.
- Analyse designs sent from the design team and calculate builds that need to take place.
- Manage a team of Co-ordinators and other staff members to ensure sites are completed correctly.
- Deliver KPI's set by senior members and report back on progress.
- Manage the end to end program
- Attend site reviews to ensure a high standard of delivery.
- Experience managing build rollouts within the mobile comms industry.
- Good technical understanding.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 974 7335.