£260 - 280 per day
18 days ago
Mobile Telecoms Build Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Long-Term Contract
Day Rate: £260 - £280 per day
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Build Manager with Mobile Telecoms project experience. Working for a fantastic Telecommunications company on a permanent or long-term contract basis.
• Take instruction DD/Review feedback if unable to proceed due to lack of information from design
• Arrange pre start
• Liaise with contractors for all elements (civil, electrical, rig, lift, plant etc.)
• Manage build (potential site, on the day supervision)
• Ensure programme put together with all h&S RAMS etc.
• Ensure materials orders as required for build completed (consumables/free issue completed) with respective partner/operator companies
• Ensure Access/Outages as per plan fully in place
• Manage issues
• Ensure full H&S documentation received and sent through the system inclusive of BHOP
• Update Commercials at all stages
• Ensure programme meeting attended
- Experience managing build rollouts within the mobile comms industry.
- Good technical understanding.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- RF Awareness / Rooftop Safety
- SMSTS / IOSH
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Artche Harrowell at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2219