£280 - 300 per day
about 1 month ago
Mobile Telecoms Build Manager
Location: Manchester / WFH
Start Date: Monday 26th April
Duration: Long-Term Contract or Permanent
Rate: £300 per day Contract or £42K Perm
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Build Manager with Mobile Telecoms project experience. Working for a fantastic Telecommunications company on a permanent or long-term contract basis.
• Take instruction DD/Review feedback if unable to proceed due to lack of information from design
• Arrange pre start
• Liaise with contractors for all elements (civil, electrical, rig, lift, plant etc.)
• Manage build (potential site, on the day supervision)
• Ensure program put together with all h&S RAMS etc.
• Ensure materials orders as required for build completed (consumables/free issue completed) with respective partner/operator companies
• Ensure Access/Outages as per plan fully in place
• Manage issues
• Ensure full H&S documentation received and sent through the system inclusive of BHOP
• Update Commercials at all stages
• Ensure program meeting attended
- Experience managing build rollouts within the mobile comms industry.
- Understanding of construction with knowledge/experience of CDM2015
- Good technical understanding.
- Knowledge of build process & systems used by EE/3UK/MBNL
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- RF Awareness / Rooftop Safety
- SMSTS / IOSH
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214