£45k - 50k per year
22 days ago
Mobile Telecoms Build Manager
Location: Midlands / Essex
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: 45,000 - 50,000 GBP Per Annum + share scheme + bonus + 36 days holiday
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Build Delivery Manager with Mobile Telecoms project experience. Working for a fantastic Telecommunications company on a permanent basis.
- Deliver/manage the build and implementation of new sites for the mobile network.
- Analyse designs sent from the design team and calculate builds that need to take place.
- H&S Management, including the implementation of CDM
- Manage a team of Co-ordinators and other staff members to ensure sites are completed correctly.
- Deliver KPI’s set by senior members and report back on progress.
- Manage the end to end program of delivery
- Attend site reviews to ensure a high standard of delivery.
- Read designs and negotiate with any suppliers.
- Manage hand over pack documentation and ensure all required paper work is submitted on time and correctly.
- Experience managing and delivering build rollouts within the mobile comms industry.
- Good understanding of Civils, the lighting protection and Electric Power.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Strong understanding of H&S regulations and ability to implement on Wireless Telecoms projects.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale on 0203 002 2215.