£43k - 45k per year
18 days ago
Mobile Telecoms Build Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £43,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Build Delivery Manager with Mobile Telecoms project experience. Working for a fantastic Telecommunications company on a permanent basis.
- Deliver/manage the build and implementation of new sites for the mobile network.
- Analyse designs sent from the design team and calculate builds that need to take place.
- H&S Management, including the implementation of CDM
- Manage a team of Co-ordinators and other staff members to ensure sites are completed correctly.
- Deliver KPI’s set by senior members and report back on progress.
- Manage the end to end program of delivery
- Attend site reviews to ensure a high standard of delivery.
- Liaising with the client on delivery
- Manage hand over pack documentation and ensure all required paper work is submitted on time and correctly.
- Experience managing and delivering build rollouts within the mobile comms industry.
- Good technical understanding, particularly with Rigging & BTS installations
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Strong understanding of H&S regulations and ability to implement on Wireless Telecoms projects.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 00 222 16.