£40,000 - £50,000
0203 002 2211
about 2 months ago
Mobile Telecoms Build Manager
Location: Midlands or NW based offices (Hybrid working so can be based anywhere)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently working with a fantastic organisation in the UK mobile market. Our client requires a Build Manager to drive a mobile communications decommissioning project. Using your extensive mobile telecommunications experience, you will manage your team through the full project life cycle and deliver with a right-first-time attitude.
- Manage site construction to a high level of quality
- Assess site risks and produce detailed H&S plans in line with company policies.
- Report any accidents, ill health, incidents, and dangerous occurrences to senior management.
- Assess and manage 3rd party contractors.
- Manage Field Supervisors, Engineers and Coordinators.
- Assess subcontractor tendering and minimise site costs and variations.
- Raise subcontractor PO’s.
- Keep internal stakeholders fully informed of site progress. Report and escalate any issues.
- Develop strong relationships with appropriate client representatives including Regional H&S Mangers, Delivery Managers and Quality Audit Teams.
- Obtain and utilise expertise in the technical requirements, specs, working practices and systems of the client.
- Plan and supervise lifting operations on site.
- Inspect any plant on site.
- Ensure compliance with QMS policies and Health and Safety.
- Experience in mobile telecommunications construction projects.
- Comprehensive understanding of H&S policies.
- Strong ability to manage subcontractor relationships.
- Provable background in customer-facing roles.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211.