£40k - 45k per year
about 1 month ago
Mobile Telecoms Delivery Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Delivery Manager with strong Mobile Telecoms project experience. Successful candidates will be responsible for managing projects for a key customer of the business, coordinating teams, managing client expectations and ensuring the successful / timely delivery of the project.
- Successfully manage processes and provide technical service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction on the project.
- Have full control over resource requirements, developing personnel and successfully managing them.
- Regularly liaise with the customer to ensure that targets are being met.
- Successfully solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation.
- Ensure that field teams follow correct procedures and complete the required documentation on all project stages.
- Provide training to teams and personnel when required.
- Support PM’s with resource coordination.
- Previous management experience within the Mobile Telecoms industry.
- Strong technical understanding of Mobile Comms site design and build
- Ability to mentor and motivate various teams.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210