£300 - 330 per day
about 1 month ago
Mobile Telecoms Design Engineer
Location: Birmingham (WFH 2 days per week)
Start date: Monday 8th February or ASAP
Job Type: 6-month contract
Day Rate: £330 per day (PAYE / IR35 Compliant)
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer with strong Mobile Telecommunications experience to work for a fantastic company based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing detailed design packs for sites, working on the full design lifecycle from site surveys, right the way through to the final design.
- Provide quality assurance on site design deliverables on wireless telecoms projects.
- Implement processes and procedures for site design specifications throughout the business.
- Successfully review and provide approvals for planning and construction drawings.
- Regularly liaise with the client to resolve any technical issues.
- Review electrical schematics.
- Prepare H&S / RAMS documentation.
- Mobile / Wireless Telecommunications site design experience.
- Experience working under CDM 2015 regulations.
- Understanding of ICNIRP regulations in site design.
- Good understanding of Structural and(or) Electrical design.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210