£35k - 40k per year
14 days ago
Mobile Telecoms Design Engineer
Start date: Monday 12th April or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer with strong Mobile Telecommunications experience to work for a fantastic company based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing detailed design packs for sites, working on the full design lifecycle from site surveys, right the way through to the final design. The company offers excellent benefits and career progression opportunities, they offer training and career development packages, benefits include 33 days holiday, company pension, health support + more.
- Provide quality assurance on site design deliverables on wireless telecoms projects.
- Implement processes and procedures for site design specifications throughout the business.
- Successfully review and provide approvals for planning and construction drawings.
- Regularly liaise with the client to resolve any technical issues.
- Review electrical schematics.
- Prepare H&S / RAMS documentation.
- Mobile / Wireless Telecommunications site design experience.
- Good understanding of Structural and(or) Electrical design.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210