£75,000 - £80,000
0203 002 2211
16 days ago
Mobile Telecoms Director
Start date: 2024
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Senior Level candidate within the Mobile Telecommunications sector for a fantastic client. They are currently recruiting for a Project Director managing current and new workflows. They will also consider someone at a Senior Project Management level with the scope to become Project Director in the near future.
- Overseeing and coordinating the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meets the specific requirements and objectives of the stakeholders.
- Work alongside Project / Build / Delivery management team to plan projects to deliver within the constraints of time, cost, and quality.
- Work together with cross functional teams to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Anticipate and capture deviations from plan or schedule early and keep all affected parties informed, propose & implement solutions.
- Obtain in a safe manner field data to facilitate the design and drafting process.
- Develop relationships with client contacts.
- Obtain and utilise expertise in client technical specifications and systems to facilitate the successful delivery of the project.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and QMS Policies.
- Any other duties that the company may reasonably determine from time to time.
- Previous experience within Senior Management in the Mobile Telecommunications Industry.
- Senior Management level qualifications.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong Commercial awareness.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.