about 1 month ago
Mobile Telecoms Project Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 per annum + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer with Mobile Telecoms experience to work for a fantastic company in the Manchester area. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing engineers in the field, ensuring the successful delivery of sites and the completion of HOP’s etc. This position comes with a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and grow into management roles within the business.
- Successfully manage field engineering and design teams on Mobile Telecoms projects.
- Deliver sites through the design process and ensure effective communication amongst all stakeholders to achieve design KPI’s.
- Ensure that Health & Safety regulations are always adhered to on site.
- Maintain & apply a working knowledge of Construction Design Management Regulations
- Create detailed reports to update clients and stakeholders on project progress.
- Complete regular quality auditing site visits.
- Provide design knowledge and expertise to internal teams.
- Ensure the successful completion of Hand over Packs and all documentation required for site sign off.
- Ensure high-quality, commercially viable designs are produced that meet client specifications within strict timeframes.
- Experience working as a Project Engineer or similar in the Mobile Telecoms industry.
- Solid understanding of Telecoms site design and build process.
- Ability to manage several engineering teams on site.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Artche Harrowell from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2219.