£35k - 40k per year
30 days ago
Location: UK Wide (Ideally Midlands)
Start date: Monday 15th February or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Van + Fuel Card.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager with strong Mobile Telecommunications experience to work for a fantastic company based across UK & Europe. The successful candidate will lead work in the quality team, responsible for auditing on mobile / tower sites. The company operates UK wide delivering Telecoms services, so travel to sites will be required. This role could suit someone with a good background working as a Field Engineer, I&C or Rigging, with good knowledge on mobile telecommunications sites.
- Complete quality audits on various Telecoms sites throughout the UK
- Knowledgeable on Mobile & Wireless Telecommunications sites.
- Identify and clear minor defects on site.
- Complete detailed site assessments.
- Give feedback to the installation’s teams on any issues.
- Act as a representative for the quality team on meetings with the customer or internally.
- Support the SHEQ manager by reporting any H&S issues.
- Experience with Quality assurance on Mobile / Wireless Telecommunications sites.
- Understanding of quality assurance terminology and methods.
- Valid Driving Licence
- RF Awareness / Rooftop Safety / Emergency First Aid
- The company will also look at Riggers or BTS engineers who can be taught the QA side.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210