£35k - 40k per year
13 days ago
Network Build Project Manager (Junior level considered)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 35,000 to 40,000 GBP per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Network Build Manager with experience in coordinating and reporting optical distribution network activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for compiling data and contributing to the process of build forecasting and release. The company operates throughout the South of England delivering fixed line services to a high-quality standard. The following position is suitable for an experienced project coordinator who is looking to take a step into project management.
- Collate and present weekly reports for the senior management team.
- Manage deadlines of the project and deal with contractors.
- Take ownership across the team for workflow management.
- Monitor key deliverables against both the plan and build.
- Identify risks and develop actions to migrate any possible risks.
- Manage key deliverables from suppliers and customers.
Must Have: -
- UK Driving licence.
- Strong knowledge of coordination and reporting of Optical network activities.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.