£70k - 80k per year
14 days ago
Network Deployment Manager
Location: Northern Ireland
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 70,000 – 80,000 GBP Per Annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Network Deployment Manager with significant experience on Telecoms projects to oversee network rollouts in Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will manage and motivate various teams within the business to drive successful delivery. The company operates throughout Northern Ireland delivering Telecoms services and offer excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Successfully build, influence, and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Lead a team of build managers and supervisors responsible for delivery of the network build programme.
- Daily management of the construction activity on projects you are assigned to ensure that monthly, quarterly, annual build and budget targets are achieved.
- Ensure pivotal Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality by all onsite individuals.
- Take ownership of the team for workflow management and Monitor key deliverables against both the plan and build.
- Closely work with the financial team ensure build and control costs are being managed within budget.
- Responsible for the management of internal and external stakeholders to certify successful delivery of the build.
- Continuously navigate the review of quality performance and implement necessary action needed.
- Monitor budgeting resources and provide weekly progress / forecasting.
- Corroborate compliance with requirements for Openreach Physical Infrastructure Access (PIA).
Must Have: -
- Senior level management experience on FTTX projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction or building science (Desirable).
- PMP, MICE or Prince 2 accreditation (Desirable).
- Strong knowledge of physical infrastructure access (PIA).
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Valid UK Driving licence.
- Competent within the use of Microsoft office.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.