£50k - 65k per year
about 2 months ago
Network Deployment Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £58,000 + £11,000 Bonus + Vehicle + Package
Allied Resource are currently very proud to be working with a very reputable telecommunications company that operate worldwide. They partner with global telecoms brands in a variety of environments. They are currently growing at exponential rates and deliver full end to end solutions for global digital networks. Our client is now currently delivering full fibre network in multiple locations around the UK and seeking a Network Deployment Manager to work in the Dorset area. Reporting directly into the Head of Network Deployment, you will be responsible for overseeing all build work in the field and manage client relationships with build partners and suppliers to ensure project requirements are achieved to the highest quality.
• Ensure that network builds are completed on time, within budget and to desired quality.
• Manage multiple deployments, through a formal contract arrangement, e.g., NEC , JCT etc.
• Implement mitigation plans and manage risk, reporting and forecasts.
• Adhere to IS45001 safety standards and manage safety through projects.
• Ensure compliance with ISO9001 and process documentation within the deployment engine.
• Oversee all build work in the field including the management of construction partners and suppliers.
• Liaising with internal departments in order to optimise the deployment for an economical build programme.
• Ensure compliance by reviewing all training requirements within your team.
• Stakeholder management, working with councils, authorities etc.
• Make sure compliance with Openreach PIA and other third party infrastructure throughout project lifecycle.
• Working collaboratively with construction build partners to develop strong relationships and alignment to ensure mutual success.
• Working with the wayleave team negotiating easements and wayleaves.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with the client and other stakeholders by attending contractor meetings and providing strong management of supply chain.
• Experience within a similar role in a major build programme.
• Experience with sub-contracting services in the telecoms deployment industry.
• Experience of building strong relationships with stakeholders.
• Management experience on FTTX/FTTH projects.
• Knowledge of NRSWA regulations.
• Strong knowledge of physical infrastructure access (PIA).
• Experience of managing civils projects on fibre network builds.
• All round fibre deployment experience on OH & UG network.
• Excellent knowledge of CDM regulations.
• Management of Capex & Opex spend working closely with the Finance team.
• Full UK Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.