£40k - 50k per year
0203 002 2212
17 days ago
Start date: January 2023
Salary: £45,000 per annum + Company Bonus Scheme
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Network Engineering professional with good FTTP / Fibre broadband experience to work with a fantastic Telecommunications company. The successful candidate will be supporting the chief engineer in delivering KPI’s & Targets of the company, focusing on technology, material and working standards within the build function.
- Working on backbone and access network components including GPON, XGS-PON and ethernet links.
- Create and document preventive maintenance plans for network components.
- Work with the Network Operations team to review the Network Management System, ensuring alignment with OSS and BSS systems.
- Review, design, optimise and take ownership for the Backbone and Access network.
- Complete network testing, simulations and root cause analysis of network issues.
- Have a thorough understanding of internal and external business requirements, recommending and implementing solutions where necessary.
- Manage vendor relationships with suppliers. Develop schematics for traffic aggregation and route protections.
- Network Engineering background (Preferably CCNA / CCNP certified)
- Experience working in Fibre Broadband / Fixed Line Telecoms (FTTx) businesses.
- Knowledge in network architecture.
- Experience of planning and building GPON / FTTx networks.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Kyle Chudek-Marrion from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 005 2822.