£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
01 Apr 00:00
Network Operations Centre Engineer - NOC Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Overtime
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an Engineer to work in the Network Operations Centre at a fantastic Telecommunications company based in the Eastern Anglia area. The role will be on a permanent basis offering great career progression within and a competitive salary package.
As part of the Network Operations Centre you will be responsible for providing fault identification to solve any underlying issues that may arise. This will include raising any faults, allocating Engineers to methodise issues and managing the resolution in a competent manner.
- Work remotely on various technologies to manage customer networks
- Identifying and reporting any faults and issues to 2nd and 3rd line support
- Coordinating and Arranging access and bookings for Engineers
- Managing Network issues and ensuring all faults are solved in an efficient manner
- Liaise with other business departments to provide successful end to end service
Must Have: -
- Wide knowledge of PDH/SDH/DWDM/IP and Ethernet to provide support on these technologies
- Previous experience of working in a National Operations Centre
- Previous experience of using a Ticket Management System
- Competent in using MS Office (Ideally Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Compliant with working 24/7 shift patters - this will include Bank Holidays and Night work
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.