£35k per year
0203 002 2217
16 days ago
Start date: Monday 19th April or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent or FTC
Salary: £35,000 per annum + £50 per night shift allowance
Hours: Various 24/7 shift pattern
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Network Operations Centre (NOC) Engineer to work for a fantastic company based in Peterborough. The successful candidate will join the operations team providing technical expertise on the day to day management of the network. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits. You will need to have the ability to obtain SC Clearance for this position.
* Provide regular technical support to customers and internal departments.
* Effectively assist in project delivery by correctly troubleshooting and resolving issues.
* Complete delivery improvement initiatives within agreed timescales.
* Manage complex customer interfaces.
* Successfully complete reports on the network when required.
* Previous experience working in a NOC (Network Operations Centre) environment.
* Good network engineering background.
* Experience with network management tools.
* Good customer facing skills.
* Capability of working to 2nd line support level on PDH, SDH and Radio Communications
* Be able to obtain SC Clearance.