£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
28 days ago
22 Nov 00:00
NOC Desk Manager
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a NOC Engineering Manager to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company in Cambridgeshire. Successful candidates will work in the Network Operations Centre and supervise a group of engineers completing network monitoring services to various companies. This is a perfect role for an experienced manager, or a NOC engineer who would like to take a step up in their career.
- Successfully manage a team of NOC engineers and act as the main point of contact for any issues or escalations.
- Liaise with the Service Desk Manager to schedule rotas.
- Identify and provide appropriate training for your team.
- Manage customer expectations to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Attend regular meetings with the management team
- Assist the senior team with contract bids.
- Previous NOC experience.
- Strong work experience on DWDM, PDH & SDH.
- Experience with Mobile & Fixed Line networks.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 974 7335