£20k - 24k per year
about 1 month ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator with strong Office coordination experience to work for a fantastic company based in Cornwall. The successful candidate will primarily be part of the operations team supporting the Finance and Sales department. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering Telecoms services. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits packages.
- Managing internal booking systems and coordination of internal equipment and kit.
- Maintaining GDPR compliance and management of policies.
- Coordinating accommodation bookings and travel for staff members.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date database using the companies designated CRM software.
- Assist with the management of email inboxes for certain departments within the business.
- Take ownership of intake and out take of company stock.
- Managing minor H&S processes (including vehicle checks and equipment).
- Company vehicle organisation and administrations (Fuel, MOT etc).
- Assist in the coordinator of legal documentation within the business.
Must Have: -
- Previous office administrative experience (2 years +).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in both a team and individual environment.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft tools.
- Strong writing and communications skills with interpersonal style.
- Must be thorough and analytic with attention to detail.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Ability to obtain a clear DBS check (Disclosure and Barring service).
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.