£20k - 23k per year
5 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000 + Package
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an Openreach Coordinator to work for a fantastic company based in Derbyshire. The successful candidate will play an important role in the future delivery and management of the business. The company operates throughout the South-West of England.
- Work with ground and office teams to coordinate the rollout of ultrafast broadband infrastructure
- Liaise with Planners, Surveyors and the build team to administer infrastructure reservations.
- Hold responsibility for tracking any network adjustments through both internal stakeholders and Openreach
- Work closely with both direct and subcontract labour to ensure all forms and documentation are raised efficiently and correctly escalated to the relevant Openreach teams.
- Report on Openreach performance, driving builds from planning through to submission in order to access funding managed by Openreach.
- Keep all company systems updated and ensure accurate progress tracking of orders and projects.
- General admin of supplier updates.
- Support other build admin staff to ensure proper continuity.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a coordinator position with strong understanding of requirements of utility businesses with code powers.
- Fully conversant with MS software packages.
- Understanding of fibre delivery is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of Openreach PIA.
- Negotiation skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels of business.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail with strong academics and demonstratable background in fast-paced environments.