£30k - 35k per year
10 days ago
Openreach Project Coordinator
Location: Worcester (Working from Home)
Start date: September
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Benefits.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Street Works Manager / Project Coordinator to work for a fantastic telecommunications company based in Worcestershire. Although some office work will be required, candidates can work from home the majority of the time. Successful candidates will report into the build manager and work alongside the planning / build teams to ensure the efficient running of major FTTP projects.
This will be working for a brand new ISP, the Investors behind this company are also invested in 2 or 3 other major ISP’s in the fibre industry. The company will have multi million pound backing with experienced investors behind them that know how to build successful large scale businesses. This means that there are fantastic opportunities for growth in the business for candidates joining at this stage.
- Monitor project plans and schedules to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Maintain a close relationship with managers, sub-contractors and clients.
- Arrange and participate in key stakeholder meetings.
- NRSWA scheduling and coordinating.
- Prepare any essential presentation materials for meetings on behalf of management.
- Ensure all work that requires a notice of intent is logged on the system.
- Ensure that job packs and documentation is received, maintained and distributed accordingly for each project.
- Manage the network adjustment process with the Sub Contractors.
- Work with the sub contractors, field staff, planner etc to ensure all whereabouts are maintained and logged in a timely manner
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Streetwork Management / Coordination experience working in the Fibre / FTTx industry.
- NRSWA coordination experience.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Good experience handling and filing important documentation.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213.