US$4000.00 - US$5000.00 per month + + Accommodation + Flights
4 months ago
03 Dec 00:00
Operations Manager - Power
Job Type: Permanent or Fixed Term Contract
Start date: ASAP
Salary: $4,000(USD) per month + $1,000 Bonus + Flights & Accommodation covered
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to work in the Caribbean for a fantastic Utilities / Telecommunication company. Working in the Power & Environment division, the successful candidate will be responsible for processes related to the delivery of power on site and environmental maintenance. Looking for candidates to relocate to the Caribbean, the company will make this a smooth transition for you, providing accommodation and everything needed to move. They will also provide flights home if needed.
- Create and implement standard operating procedures to support the P&E services for the business.
- Implement KPI's for the management team.
- Ensure that all reporting is streamlined and completed on a regular basis.
- Manage various suppliers and ensure compliance.
- Conduct regular meetings with the customer to review performance.
- Make sure that P&E teams are fully equipped with test equipment and tools needed to complete the work effectively.
- Manage all phases of project management and evaluation.
- Become a key contact for the customer, resolving any issues or project queries effectively.
- Degree educated, preferably in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- 10 years management experience within the Telecoms / Utilities industry.
- Vendor/supplier management experience.
- French speaking would be a bonus.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Amy Hodges from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 911 9394