£35k - 40k per year + + vehicle
about 1 month ago
Team Leader PCN Riggers
Location: Midlands and South
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35-£40k DOE
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for single team leader PCN Riggers in and around the midlands and south of England. The successful candidate will be able to lead a team, use be competent in using testers.
- Maintaining, Fault finding, Troubleshooting and then fixing telecoms equipment already installed.
- Taking ownership and running full site reports of work completed along with supply of stock needed and all the associated paperwork for HOP’s.
- Installation on rooftops & towers, following safety measures and using all PPE and following protocols for working at heights.
- Experience within mobile telecoms Rigging.
- Working at heights and a good understanding of the rigging requirements and standards on the 4G & 5G Installations.
- Electrical and/or commissioning experience would be an advantage.
- Be prepared to travel UK wide and stay away from home.
- Confidence in making decisions.
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working as a 2nd Man/person in the installation of telecoms antennas, feeders, MHAs and associated steel work etc., cabling, labelling and cable terminations, rig and testing feeders, running feeders, DC and Fibre cable, terminating feeders, installing Tray work and general rigging duties
- Clear and active driving license
Must Have: -
- Clean Driving license
- Abestos Awareness
- RF Awareness
- Rooftop Safety/Awareness
- Tower Rescue
- Working at Heights
- Advanced Climber
- Winch Training
- Emergency First Aid at Height
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.