£30k - 45k per year
24 days ago
PCN Rigging Teams
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent (Contract teams considered)
Salary: Team Lead - £18 - £20 / 2nd Man - £16 - £17 / 3rd Man - £13 - £14
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Rigging Teams with Telecommunication project experience, to work permanently, or on a long-term contract in the UK. Successful candidates will work on various sites, mainly completing Antenna Installs and servicing works.
- Complete installs and removals of Telecoms equipment on various sites.
- Installation of fibre and DC systems
- Complete surveys, servicing and reactive maintenance works.
- Ensure that health and safety procedures are followed out at all times.
- Provide accurate daily updates of site progress against stated PoW
- Install various antenna and transmission systems.
- Complete the installation of various ancillary items.
- Complete fibre, Sitemaster and PIM testing.
- Commission RET systems
- Completion of site HOP’s
- Experience working as a PCN Telecommunication Rigger, works are across multiple Operators & Vendors
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- RF Awareness / Rooftop Safety
- Advanced Climber
- Tower Rescue
- Safe Lifting & Rigging Techniques / Rigging Heavy Lifting
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215