£50k - 60k per year
about 1 month ago
PIA Build Manager
Location: WFH - Onsite around the midlands (North Sheffield to South Home Counties)
Start date: Beginning of May
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Build Manager to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company. The successful candidate will be leading teams across build on the Openreach PIA work stream. You will represent the company in a client facing role, with regular travel to client meetings required. You will also have a presence onsite with the builds taking place.
- Manage entire PIA Builds, all the way through build to completion of complex network designs.
- Ensure that H&S regulations are adhered to at all times on the project.
- Successfully manage survey/design teams.
- Manage, build and lead the project team.
- Be able to put in place schedules and make sure that teams meet the delivery on schedule.
- Regularly liaise with the client to report on the project and ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Report in to stake holders and senior management on a regular basis.
- Strong experience working as a manager in the Fixed Line Telecoms industry
- Experience across surveying, designing and building of Telecoms Fibre Networks.
- Demonstrable experience working on FTTH/FTTP projects in the UK, with a clear understanding on various network architectures and emerging technologies.
- A well-developed problem solver and very strong analytical skills
- Openreach PIA experience
- Full clean driving licence
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210