£40k - 45k per year
29 days ago
Location: South West
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40-£45k + Benefits listed below
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a PIA Manager to work across the South West of England. The successful candidate will be the specialist in PIA works across the business. You will be the business-critical interface between the client and Openreach, ensuring that company maintains credibility and trusted partner status within the industry. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including: Pension, life insurance, health care options and 33 days holiday. (Plus use of a pool vehicle when required)
- Making sure to champion all PIA engineering principles and contractual commitments and ensuring compliance by all the teams involved in the build stages.
- Being proactive to undertake and/or instigate audits within the business and externally to third partied working on behalf of the company to ensure PIA standards are met.
- Working closely with the leadership team to develop the in-house PIA expertise.
- Develop and maintain a governance type system for PIA including records and audit processes etc.
- Making sure all corrective actions are done within the deadlines.
- Delivering/Running PIA induction training for all new staff
- Document prep to build the teams knowledge of the PIA engineering principles.
- Any field support responsibilities will be to validate any queries relating to PIA and then follow up with stakeholders within Openreach
Must Have: -
- Openreach PIA network experience
- Experience within FTTP
- PIA Installation experience
- Governance and Process experience
- A full UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210