Manchester City Centre
£45k - 50k per year
about 1 month ago
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Project Manager to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company. The successful candidate will be leading teams across survey, design and build on the Openreach PIA work stream. You will represent the company in a client facing role, with regular travel to client meetings required.
PIA Project Manager
Location: UK wide working from home (1 day per week in Cambridge)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
- Manage entire projects from the design / planning stage, all the way through build to completion of complex network designs.
- Ensure that H&S regulations are adhered to at all times on the project.
- Successfully manage survey/design teams.
- Manage, build and lead the project team.
- Be able to put in place schedules and make sure that teams meet the delivery on schedule.
- Regularly liaise with the client to report on the project and ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Report in to stake holders and senior management on a regular basis.
- Strong experience working as a manager in the Fixed Line Telecoms industry
- Experience across surveying, designing and building of Telecoms Fibre Networks.
- Demonstrable experience working on FTTH/FTTP projects in the UK, with a clear understanding on various network architectures and emerging technologies.
- A well-developed problem solver and very strong analytical skills
- Openreach PIA experience
- Full clean driving licence
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215