£60k - 70k per year
28 days ago
Location: Preston, East Riding
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a PMO Manager to work for a fantastic telecommunications company based in Preston, East Riding. The PMO Manager is a key role for the business and will cover a wide remit with several focus areas including: Project Management, Collaboration, Employees Experience + more.
- Create and implement the PMO strategy, use this to drive successful delivery on all projects throughout the business.
- Successfully implement a common project methodology, tools & standards.
- Lead the implementation of a PMO governance.
- Analyse and identify the major strategic issues for the operations team.
- Define organisational policies to enable the successful coordination of several major projects.
- Ensure that project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored at all times.
- Create strong relationships with the management team and senior stakeholders.
- Provide coaching and support to enhance the project/program management capabilities throughout the business.
- Incorporate sound risk management principles and strategies into planning
- Previous experience working in the Fixed Line or Mobile Telecommunications industry.
- Strong PMO background with the ability to represent the organisation in an honest, ethical and professional way.
- Strong coordination / management skills.
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) Practitioner
- P30 Practitioner
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.