£0 per year
12 days ago
Poling Team Leader
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable + Industry Leading Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Poling Team Leader with good FTTx / Fibre project background, working for a fantastic company based in Plymouth. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of field-based Poling Operatives. The company operates UK wide and throughout delivering network / fibre installation services, so travel to various sites will be required at times. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including 33 days holiday and pension.
- Erect and recover telegraph poles
- Excavate safely
- Renew, replace and re-route overhead cabling
- Safely operate pole erection machinery
- Joint cables
- Circuit test and locate faults
- Operate a MEWP and safely work at height on poles
- Work in cable chambers, carriage boxes, footway and manholes.
- NRSWA Unit 1-6 & 9
- Driving License (Class 2)
- IPAF (1B)
- Currently hold or have held Openreach overhead and cable accreditations.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213