£30k - 35k per year
13 days ago
PON Engineer – Civils
Location: West London
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) + Industry Leading Benefits Package
Allied Resource are currently very proud to be working with one of the UK’s most exciting Telecommunications companies. Our client is a leading subcontractor based in London and are currently on the hunt for a PON Engineer (Civils) to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Civils Engineer with strong experience on the Openreach network to take their career to the next level.
- Ensure sites are set up in full accordance with NRSWA.
- Complete milestone reports with photos to support.
- Ensure tooling is in full working order and calibrated correctly.
- Complete point of work risk assessments (POWRA) and maintain a log of visitors.
- Excavate, backfill and manage any spoil that occurs on site.
- In line with Section 72 standards, complete cold-lay reinstatement works.
- NRSWA Units 1-3
- Full UK Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.