£0 per year
30 days ago
PON Engineer – Team Leader
Location: West London
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) + Industry Leading Benefits Package
Allied Resource are currently very proud to be working with one of the UK’s most exciting Telecommunications companies. Our client is a leading subcontractor based in London and are currently on the hunt for a PON Engineer (Team Leader) to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a telecommunications engineer with strong experience on the Openreach network to take their career to the next level.
- Complete intrusive surveys on the OH an UG networks to establish clear cable routes and clear blockages.
- Assess CBT locations to minimise road crossings overhead
- Produce A55’s
- Install blown-fibre cable and sub-duct on spine routes.
- Pull in 6 core fibre on PON routes
- Introduce fibre to CBT’s and nodes
- Create and build nodes (cable joints)
- Splice and test fibre cable
- NRSWA Unit 2
- Openreach accreditations (SA001 & SA002)
- Full UK Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.