£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance (£495 per month)
about 1 month ago
18 Jan 00:00
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum + Car Allowance (£495 per month) + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company based in Cambridgeshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for attracting new suppliers and maintaining good relationships with existing suppliers. Our customer would prefer candidates who have experience working in the Telecoms industry.
- Create procurement solutions throughout the business with various operations and sales teams.
- Ensure that costs are kept minimal and targets are met when onboarding suppliers or negotiating with existing suppliers.
- Regularly liaise with the Supply Chain Manager to maintain the supplier database.
- Successfully identify key business solutions needed and suppliers who can deliver those solutions.
- Always work within the business Quality / Health & Safety policies.
- Knowledge and experience of procurement / commercial management, specifically working in the Telecommunications industry.
- Working knowledge of contract T's & C's
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Degree level education.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Amy Hodges from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 911 9394