£70k - 90k per year
23 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £70-£90k basic + benefits.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Programme Director with strong FTTH experience to work for a fantastic working across the Yorkshire Region. The successful candidate will help to build a project team then be able to successfully manage the programme of works to be delivered effectively. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites will be required.
- Building/Recruiting a project team to successfully deliver the programme.
- Taking over from current owner to fully own the programme and delivery of FTTH
- Working closely with the engagement director who deals with the local authorities.
- Dealing with the sub-contractors to make sure they are delivering effectively within the programmes set out.
- Previous experience in delivering FTTx projects.
- Director level experience managing/building project teams.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ryan Derry from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211