£55k - 65k per year
11 days ago
Telecoms Programme Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £55k - £65k + Package
Allied Resource are currently on the hunt for an experienced Programme Manager to work for a fantastic mobile communications subcontractor based in the Cambridgeshire area. The successful candidate will have a proven track record managing teams of Project Managers and Coordinators involved in the delivery of complex communications projects.
- Accountable for the lifecycle programme management and successful delivery of large, complex programmes and solutions to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the alignment of the programme and solutions to shareholder requirements and maximising the delivery of benefit.
- The proactive planning, monitoring, management and reporting of programme progress and business outcomes, for respective sub-programmes. Chairing and managing the respective meeting forums and governance control points for effective communication and timely reporting of key information on their respective sub-programmes.
- The proactive management of all programme and solutions inter dependencies, risks and issues.
- Initiating corrective action, recovery plans and intervention to achieve successful delivery of the programme and business outcomes.
- The proactive management of the programme budget, forecasting, monitoring and reporting spend against the delivery of benefit to the shareholders.
- The proactive identification and implementation of efficiency and cost saving initiatives.
- Responsible for programme and solution governance including budget, progress reporting and stakeholder communication.
- Excellent management background with experience supervising PMs/Support Teams/Technical Teams.
- Proven ability to manage P&L/CAPEX/OPEX/Forecast
- Strong background supervising high-volume workloads.
- Experience of Mobile Telecoms full life cycle rollouts.
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213.