£20k - 22k per year
17 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20k - £22k + Healthcare + 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays & option to buy additional week) + Bonus + Hybrid Working + Pension + Dental Care + Discounts
Allied Resource are currently recruiting a Project Administrator for a fantastic mobile communications company based in the Northamptonshire area. As Deployment Administrator you will help to schedule field engineers to sites across the country, helping them to deliver the best telecoms networks in the UK. You will support any related queries that may come from the field and project teams or customers and suppliers.
- Support and coordinate deployment management resources, activities, information and equipment.
- Timely distribution of documentation to in-house resource and 3rd party contractors. (access details, permits, work instructions, H&S, equipment lists etc.).
- Take instruction from the Project Coordinator in relation to the management of access and permitting requirements.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, reports and plans.
- Receive documentation from field engineering teams, ensuring standards and requirements are met through supporting the Project Coordinator to confirm quality is assured.
- Previous administration experience.
- Strong desire to learn and grow within a fast-paced business.
- Good written and communications skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Lee Hopton from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.