£20k - 28k per year
13 days ago
Fibre Project Coordinator
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 per annum + Benefits.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with good Fibre / FTTx project experience to work for a fantastic company based in Bedfordshire. The successful candidate will work closely with the senior management team, assisting them with the ongoing organisation and completion of projects.
- Monitor project plans and schedules to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Maintain a close relationship with managers, sub-contractors and clients.
- Arrange and participate in key stakeholder meetings.
- NRSWA scheduling and coordinating.
- Prepare any essential presentation materials for meetings on behalf of management.
- Provide administration support when needed.
- Ensure that job packs and documentation is received, maintained and distributed accordingly for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Coordination experience working in the Fibre / FTTx industry.
- NRSWA coordination experience.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Good experience handling and filing important documentation.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216