£25k - 30k per year
14 days ago
Project Coordinator (Design)
Location: West Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25k - £28k + Bonus + Holiday + Pension
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Co-ordinator to work within the design department for a leading mobile communications contractor based in the West Yorkshire area. Our client is a market-leading tier 1 supplier to major vendors and operators up and down the UK. We now require an experienced Coordinator within either communications or engineering environments. CAD experience is preferred.
- Creation/updates of customer systems in relation to in-house and 3rd party design operations.
- Compilation of resources for 3rd party/internal design teams inclusive of uploading to customer systems.
- General duties as required and deemed reasonable by management.
- Assist the Design Manager in ensuring quality control and the smooth delivery of design projects to specification, cost and time constraints.
- General administrative duties.
- Updated internal systems as well as project programming.
- Previous project coordination experience in the Telecommunications or Engineering industries.
- Competent within the use of Microsoft office.
- Experience working on Project management systems.
- Professional, can-do attitude.
- Understanding of mobile communications design projects (desirable).
- Basic AutoCAD skills (desirable).
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact James Shaw on 0203 002 2214.