£110 - 120 per day
about 1 month ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Scheduler/Coordinator to operate within the build team of one of the UKs leading mobile communications contractors. This is a fantastic position, working with a well-established and forward-thinking organisation who will give you the opportunity to progress your career, and service many of the UKs household names in mobile communications.
- Coordination and scheduling of company resources and teams, ensuring the correct availability for resource is maintained.
- Monitor project plans and schedules to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Maintain a close relationship with managers, sub-contractors and clients.
- Arrange and participate in key stakeholder meetings.
- Prepare any essential presentation materials for meetings on behalf of management.
- Apply for, receive and process documentation.
- Provide administration support when needed.
- Ensure that job packs and documentation is received, maintained and distributed accordingly for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Coordination and scheduling experience working within telecommunications build teams.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good experience handling and filing important documentation.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact James Wilcox from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 005 2823.