£32k - 35k per year
28 days ago
Project delivery lead
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 32,000 – 35,000 Per Annum plus vehicle and benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Delivery with strong coordination and team lead level experience to work for a fantastic company based in Hampshire. The successful candidate will be join the project team within the business to work alongside a team of project managers and coordinators. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites will be required. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Liaise with project stakeholders and determine any stakeholder requirements.
- Responsible for planning, execution, and closure of multiple projects.
- Management of deadlines, costs, assurance, and quality within your projects.
- Work closely with team members to allocate resources within an effective and efficient schedule.
- Implement project plans to build deliverables within a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Demonstrate clear set project goals whilst prioritizing any key tasks to meet delivery dates.
- Regular meetings with vendors and visits to companies’ clients.
- Responsible to produce Risk and method statements (RAMS).
- Produce reporting at the final stages of the project and handover any project documentation.
Must Have: -
- Previous team lead / project coordinator experience within Telecoms / IT sector.
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Client facing experience with strong organisation and communication skills.
- Aware of on-site Health and Safety requirements.
- Able to obtain a clear DBS check.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.