£45k - 50k per year
19 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £45k - £50k + 25 days holiday
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Project Manager to work for a fantastic, fixed line company. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end management of FTTx projects to achieve successful delivery. The company operates across England offering high quality fixed line services. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Report in to stake holders and senior management on a regular basis.
- Act as point of contact for local highways and councils within your region to minimize number of FPN’s.
- Ensure that resources and materials are utilized correctly to mitigate ant issues and risks.
- Closely manage sub-contractors to ensure a smooth working environment.
- Produce exceptional advice to customer and business installation teams and provide solutions when needed.
- Have a strong influence on stakeholder management and ensure excellent stakeholder plans are in place.
- Involvement within value and cost to and understand the use of value of services within contractors.
Must Have: -
- Previous experience in managing FTTx roll outs.
- Prince 2 (Desirable).
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong Commercial / Contractual knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in working within a high paced environment.
- Health & Safety / Quality orientated.
- UK Driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact James Willcox at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 005 2823.