£300 - 350 per day
27 days ago
Location: UK – Remote
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Day Rate: £350p/d
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work with one of the world’s largest and most exciting telecommunications companies. The company is European-based, and now requires a strong technical project manager to take control of the projects within their UK operations. This an excellent opportunity to work with one of the best names in the industry.
- Coordinate third parties/vendors and internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and to budget.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor progress.
- Manage any changes to the project schedule, scope and cost.
- Measure the performance of projects using appropriate tools and methods.
- Escalate and report to senior management when required.
- Perform risk management assessments to minimize risk.
- Create and maintain detailed and comprehensive documentation relating to projects.
- Perform financial control and budgetary analysis to identify and highlight potential need for adjustments.
- Provide detailed updates on projects to various stakeholders.
- Ensure project roll-out plans align, identify blockers and prepare plans for mitigation.
- Engineer graduated in telecommunications or electronic engineering with more than 4 years of experience in the mobile telecoms industry, with a focus on infrastructure desirable.
- Multi-vendor knowledge of radio optimisation and planning.
- Strong background in technical management of projects.
- Excellent background in client-facing positions with strong track record in customer relationship management.
- Strong familiarity with project management methodologies, software tools and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills in fluent English (written and verbal), other languages are a plus.
- Project management qualifications are desirable (PMP, PRINCE2 etc.).
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact James Shaw from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214.