£55k - 60k per year
0203 002 2212
12 days ago
Location: Reading (Hybrid/Remote)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £55k - £60k DOE + Holiday + Pension + Hybrid Working
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a fantastic mobile communications contractor based in Reading. The role will require someone with strong commercial awareness who has experience across survey and design, fibre, towers and infrastructure rollout management. The successful candidate will work remotely and be expected to attend the office a couple of times per month.
- Managing the resource available on the project and prioritising workload.
- Hold full accountability for profit and loss accounts on your projects, ensuring the cost-effective delivery of programmes within your portfolio.
- Managing and co-ordinating third-party contractors.
- Planning the project to deliver within the constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Anticipate and capture deviations from plan or schedule early and keep all affected parties informed, propose & implement solutions
- Obtain field data in a safe manner to facilitate the design and drafting process.
- Develop relationships with client contacts.
- Obtain and utilise expertise in client technical specifications and systems to facilitate the successful delivery of the project.
- Preparation and consideration of reports for review by the Rigging Manager & directors.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and QMS Policies.
- Any other duties that the company may reasonably determine from time to time.
- Project management experience on large-scale mobile communications projects, with knowledge of survey, design, towers, fibre and infrastructure.
- Strong key stakeholder management experience.
- Project management qualification (APM, PRINCE2 etc.)
- Team management skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Very strong commercial awareness, with ability to hold full commercial accountability.
- Strong track record in customer facing roles
- Ability to co-ordinate Design and Construction activities.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact James Shaw from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.