£33k - 36k per year
16 days ago
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Start date: Monday 26th October or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 per annum + Van + Benefits (Bonus, Pension)
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Assessor to work for a fantastic Telecommunications based in Lancashire. The successful candidate will provide quality assurance on site, as well as mentoring and assessing industry accreditations. You must have an excellent Fibre / FTTx project background, with extensive knowledge on installation procedures.
- Ensure that works completed are satisfactory and to the client specification.
- Raise any quality issues found, ensuring that you provide preventive measures for future.
- Complete regular quality audits to make sure that there are no errors.
- Represent the company in client meetings as the quality expert on the project.
- Ensure that H&S / company procedures are adhered to on site at all times.
- Mentor staff and help them to achieve the required accreditations.
- Provide support to installation teams as and when they need updating on procedures etc.
- Excellent Fibre / FTTx project experience, with managerial / support capabilities.
- Experience in quality assurance or quality auditing roles.
- NRSWA Supervisor
- RF Awareness / Rooftop Safety – Preferable
- Openreach project experience - Preferable
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Quayle from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217